Sunday

Thanks, Mr. Butcher

Steak, garlic roasted brussels, carrots, red onion, and golden potatoes, sprinkled with thyme. This recipe was one of my own...not very complicated at all!

Steak & Veggies by me.

Since I'm a poor college student with no grill, and it snowed today, (believe it or not!) I cooked this steak inside. Funny story about the steak... I was browsing around the meat counter at the grocer this week, and the butcher asked to help. Who knew that if you told a butcher you were looking for deals he'd give you free steak!? Well, it was incredibly delicious and I really loved making my own steak-- so much more affordable!

I roast these vegetables in a 400f oven for about ten minutes, with olive oil, thyme, and a fair share of salt and pepper. I might have sprinkled some minced fresh garlic in there too. The steak: rub down with steak seasoning and sear the outside, turn down heat and cook to your preference. Yummy and no sauce needed!

Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment