Monday

Mama's Banana Bread

I've been enjoying the lovely spring weather all weekend. So tonight I walked to the grocery store (gotta cut those outrageous gas costs somehow...) and as I was about to buy my usual Kashi breakfast bars, I had a vision of all the frozen bananas Trisha & I have been saving up in our freezer.

So-- I opted to buy the one ingredient I didn't have (Baking Powder) for a much cheaper cost and make my mom's banana bread for the week's breakfast. Saving money is the best. Plus-- this bread may or may not be way tastier than Kashi bars, as much as I love 'em.

Mom's Banana Bread, in my prized vintage Pyrex. 

More bread, more pyrex. All is well in the world. 

Can't wait to slice fresh pieces every morning. No butter needed, cause this stuff is one of my favorite's, just plain. Recipe? Top secret. 

Kelly


2 comments:

  1. cute blog, kelly! and I want this recipe...but i understand if it's top secret. : ) hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i will totally get it to you! I'll email you :)

    ReplyDelete